Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Confetti Shoot

This post is long over due as the latest edition if Confetti was published in January- shame on me!
Anyway, here is the latest shoot that I styled for Confetti, Receptions. The theme was "As Sweet as Candy". I had so much fun gathering everything for the shoot it almost made me want to get married!
I sourced traditional sweets from M&S, jelly beans for the Jelly Bean Factory, beautiful handmade lollies from Pandora Bell, an Irish confectioner and not forgetting an abundance of yummy macaroons from LaDuree.
I made lots of little pieces for the shoot also which I will feature in my next blog entry X

2 comments:

  1. Macaroooooons.....mmmmmmmmm

    It's all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks : ) It was so terrible, I had to eat approximately 24 macaroons following the shoot, well, we couldn't have them going to waste, could we?

    ReplyDelete