Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Presenting… Creative Corrie

I am in love with this Birdie mobile... so cute (and I say definitely not just for kids!)



I love finding out where fellow graduates of NCAD end up. Recently I was in touch with Corrie Hill, now living in sunny LA.

Corrie graduated with a degree in Embroidery and Art History and has now established her own business in the states designing infant and children's wear.

Corrie’s designers are so fun and fresh and have a lovely organic quality that you just don’t get from mass produced clothes. Each has it’s own individual twist and I just adore her use of small printed florals (a lady after my own heart!)

She is a very busy lady juggling her own blog, website, etsy shop and on top of everything, being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment