Monday, March 29, 2010

Sticky Stickers

I was reminiscing the other day, about the obsession I had with stickers when I was a little girl. It didn’t matter where they came from; I loved them! (Though the ones that came free in the cereal packet were by far my favourite!)

On reflection, I think I probably drove my mum mad as I stuck them all over my bedroom furniture, the walls and the door. They now seem to be firmly fused and forever preserved.

Anyhow, that aside, it made me think about the current obsession I have, as an adult, with wall stickers. As I live in a rented apartment I don’t have any at the minute but I have already picked some out that I would love to buy!

Here are some examples I sourced out:

Birds on wire by Vinyluse

Bird cages by Popwall

Tall Tree with Leaves Blowing in the Wind - Dali Decals

Electric wire - The Surface Store

Making Toast!


This reminds me of the Little Prince Illustrations : )

How happy would this make you feel if you saw it every morning when you woke up- I love it!

I am a little obsessed by lace and doilies so imagine my delight when I found this! I love the contrast of placing these stickers on a concrete floor.

All the above are from Blik


2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful - I particularly love the 99 red ballons and the tall tree ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tall tree leaves and the red balloons wall decals are so fab to look at. I love the way that it blends with the whole room. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the photos. Oh in case,you need help with sockets not working then drop by our site for a quick and safe DIY solution.

    ReplyDelete